Friar Lawrence could've given me a potion to kill me because he can't marry someone twice in the church. But he's a priest I don't think he would ever do that but it was worth a try because if I didn't then I would be forced to marry Paris. There's many things I would rather do then marry Paris over Romeo, like be locked in a cage with bears or to stay with a dead man in his tomb. I took the potion considering there would be nothing left to do if I didn't. When I woke up from laying in the tomb Romeo was laying down dead on the side of me but not leaving any potion for myself, so I picked up his sword.........I was going to kill myself, I wanted to be with Romeo every day, dead or alive. See you soon Romeo.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Romeo's death
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice blog
ReplyDeletei like all your pictures and I love how you explained the love Juliet had for romeo and how you really wanted to show people the real Juliet
ReplyDeletegreat layout and great blog
ReplyDeleteOuu nice blog and nice picture really relates to the play. well done :)
ReplyDeleteI like your posts because they have a lot of information. Nice background!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are great because they provide a lot of information.
ReplyDelete