Thursday, May 19, 2016

Romeo's banishment

Today I found out Romeo killed my cousin after getting in to a fight with him. I thought I knew him I would never think he would do such a thing. Now he has to leave he's banished forever. Nurse says that I should give up on him and just marry Paris. Giving up means that I don't care which isn't true. I went to Friar Lawrence and he also agreed with me because he can't marry someone twice in the church. He gave me a potion to knock me out for a few days so everyone can think I'm dead and then I can run away and be with Romeo forever. At first I thought it was a good idea but then I came to realization that many things can go wrong. The potion could actually kill me, Romeo might not be there in time for me to wake up, or Romeo might not ever show up and I could be left in there to die.

2 comments: